Hello Family & Friends,
Just a quick note after the long post on Round Mountain --- my mom is coming to visit us in Arizona! She will be visiting our cousins in Mesa and then heading our way to visit and play in the sunshine. I am sure we will have a few adventures to post while she is visiting.
Later in the month, Darrel's brother and sister-in-law will journey up from visiting friends in Goodyear (about 2.0 hours away) and want to see our humble abode in the desert.
So in case you don't hear much from me, you'll know the reason why!
Blessings from the road,
Susan & Darrel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
OK, this should be more timely, but frankly, I just don't seem to have enough time to get everything done that I need to. Here's my...
-
Hello Family & Friends, Monday we set out to do our stocking up shopping at Walmart and to visit the bank in Pagosa Springs, CO. We di...
-
Hello Family and Friends, With safe travel and uneventful travel, we arrived for year 2 at Ute Bluff Lodge, Cabins and RV Park. It is quie...
Colorado Moments
Hello Family & Friends, Ok, I've got really good Internet connection so here's one more post with pictures I have collected fro...
No comments:
Post a Comment